Our health and Covid-19 precautionary actions in a row:
– We ask our guests not to sail when they carry any symptoms of Covid-19 or other health issues that might affect them or the safety of their travel company.
– We wave and don’t shake hands
– We provide hand-sanitizing gel before boarding via a hand sanitizing station
– We provide hand-sanitizing gel on board
– Not more than 8 guests can book except when they are one traveling company, family or colleagues
– We offer snorkels with different colors and numbered so everyone has it’s own snorkel (& mask)
– We also offer snorkels and mask for sale if you want to be 100% sure you’re the only user
– We offer metal straws in all soft drinks and mixes ask our guests to keep their straw
– We sanitize all masks and snorkels conform DAN (Divers Alert Network) protocol
– We change all hand- and dishtowels after each charter
– We offer wet wipes for DIY cleaning of the toilet before/after use
– We frequently disinfect taps, wash bin, door and stair handles
– We don’t sing out loud anymore
– We serve beers so cold not a germ survives
– We put extra rum in our punch on Trumps advice, to kill internal bacteria
The last 3 we don’t really mean but what we like to say is we do everything in our power to give you a safe charter. However we’re still on a boat and it’s impossible to practice social distancing. So we ask our guests to participate and use common sense to keep everybody happy and safe.
It doesn’t contain toxic ingredients like: Oxybenzone that kill coral and mute larves, If you also want human friendly sunscreen avoid: Homosalate. Watch the video that will plain in no time what to do or not concerning sunscreen:
Love the reef – Sunscreen from David de Bruijne on Vimeo.
Sorry, but no feeding is allowed in the marine park. The reason is that you won’t be there everyday to feed and the fish can’t take care of them selves if they are fed too often. Aslo the fish have a task in the eco-sysem. By feeding you’ll disrupt the eco-system. So the most simple thing to do is; do not feed.
Boating/Sailing terms and Liability Release Form
– Cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if cancelled 1 day(s) or less before the event
– Cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 3 day(s) or less before the event
– Cancellation fee of 25.0% is charged if cancelled 7 day(s) or less before the event
SoloBon B.V. / Norman van Holst VESSEL: “Phoenix”
COMPLETE LIABILITY RELEASE
I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS INVOLVED WITH
CHARTERING/SAILING/SNORKELING/DIVING and other related activities, including but not limited
to equipment failure, perils of the sea, acts of other participants, and adverse sea and weather conditions,
and I HEREBY ASSUME SUCH RISKS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE DUTY TO EXERCISE REASONABLE CARE FOR MY OWN
SAFETY AND I AGREE TO DO SO.
I assert that I am physically fit to snorkel and ride on a boat and I will not hold the vessel “Phoenix” and/or
SOLOBON B.V. / Norman van Holst or their employees, agents or other associated personnel responsible
if I am injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while
chartering the boat or otherwise participating in the trip.
I fully understand that the vessel “PHOENIX” has limited medical facilities and that in the event of illness
or injury, appropriate care must be summoned by radio and treatment will be delayed until I can be
transported to a proper medical facility. I agree in advance to these conditions.
SOLOBON B.V. / Norman van Holst and vessel ‘PHOENIX”, have made no representations to me,
implied or otherwise, that they or their crew can or will perform safe rescues or render first aid. In the
event I show signs of distress or call for aid, I would like assistance and will not hold SOLOBON B.V. /
Norman van Holst or vessel “PHOENIX”, their crew or passengers responsible for their actions in
attempting the performance or rescue of first aid.
I agree to forever discharge and release SOLOBON B.V. / Norman van Holst, vessel “PHOENIX”, its
employees, agents, and affiliates, from any and all responsibility or liability for any and all injuries or
damages. I agree NOT to make a claim against or sue any of the above parties for injuries or damages
whether they arise or result from any NEGLIGENCE or other liability, EVEN IN CASES OF GROSS
NEGLIGENCE. I further specifically agree, on behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns, to indemnify and
hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents
which might occur as a consequence of my participation in any snorkeling, diving and/or sailing activities
with or involving the released parties.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND